How to Create Your Google Plus Profile
I have created a video tutorial below which will take you through the nine main components and how to set up your Google Plus profile. Click on the video below…
Are You Found on the First Page of Google?
Where does your website or profile appear when you perform a Google search on your name or business name?
“If you or your business are not listed on the first page of Google, then you need to set up your Google Plus Profile.”
Profiles are easy to set up and once indexed by Google, your profile will appear on the first page whenever someone searches your name.
Here is what my Google Plus Profile looks like… https://plus.google.com/108485988794858158039
9 Main Components
There are nine main components of a Google Plus Profile page. You are able to edit and modify your profile so that you can determine what your users will see when they search your name or business name on Google.
1. Cover Image – Your cover image size should be 940 pixels x 180 pixels.
2. Profile Image – Your profile image size should be 250 pixels x 250 pixels.
3. Edit Profile – Click on the blue “Edit Profile” button to edit your “About” section and where you work and live. Don’t forget to scroll all the way down in the About section to add the URL’s to your websites, blogs, splash pages, and other profiles at sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
4. About – This is your chance to tell the world who you are. Share your story, your experiences, and your goals.
5. Upload Photos – Engage with your community. It’s time to show the real you and be your true authentic self.
6. YouTube – Your YouTube videos will automatically appear under this tab if you used the same gmail address to set up your YouTube account.
7. +1′s – This is where the things that you want to showcase or recommend to other people in your circles.
8. Posts – This is where you want to add content that is relevant to your niche.
9. Circles – These are circles of people that you are following or are following you. Circles make it easy for you to manage your list of friends and followers.
Congratulations! That’s it! You are one of the first to create your Google Plus Profile.
If you have found this post helpful please leave your comments below. I really appreciate that. If you are a Twitter user, I would be ecstatic if you retweeted this post. Thank you!
Yours in SEO Success!