FriendFeed | How to Use FriendFeed
If not, you should be…”Friendfeed is the business owner and online marketers best friend.”
Unfortunately, Friendfeed is one of the coolest applications online that nobody is taking advantage of.
If you are a business owner or online marketer who wants to drive more traffic to your website, you need to sign up for your free Friendfeed account today.
If Facebook purchased Friendfeed, don’t you think it’s worth taking a look?
Video Overview of FriendFeed
Set up a Free FriendFeed Account
1. Go to www.friendfeed.com and sign up for a free account. TIP: Use your first and last name when branding yourself or your business name when branding your business.
2. Update your profile. Update the description and upload a picture of yourself.
3. Add your Content to your FriendFeed account. You may add numerous feeds including the following:
- Your Blog Feed
- Twitter Feed
- Facebook Feed
- YouTube Feed
4. Start Adding Friends and subscribing to other feeds. You can start with my account. Join me at http://www.friendfeed.com/whoischristine Start adding people that have subscribed to my channel. There are over 200 people to start with : )
5. Start joining Groups.
BONUS: Here are three bonus videos to help you market your FriendFeed account.
– How to Add FriendFeed into an Outlook Email Signature
– How to Add FriendFeed to your WordPress Blog
– How to Add FriendFeed to your Facebook wall
Congratulations! You are one of the smart ones who is taking advantage of this awesome resource.P.S.
If you have found this post helpful please leave your comments below. I really appreciate that. If you are a Twitter user, I would be ecstatic if you retweeted this post. Thank you!
“Work Smarter, Play Harder!”
Tagged with: for friendfeed • friendfeed • friendfeed app • friendfeed application • friendfeed badge • friendfeed friend • friendfeed how to • friendfeed room • friendfeed search • friendfeed to • friendfeed twitter • friendfeed youtube • how to use friendfeed • new friendfeed • what is friendfeed • www.friendfeed.com
Filed under: Advanced Marketing Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!