WordPress Plugins – 10 ‘Cool’ Plugins
10 ’Cool’ WordPress Plugins for your blog.
Here is a list of some of my favourite wordpress plugins that I personally use and recommend.
1. What Would Seth Godin Do - I love this plugin! This nifty plugin will encourage your readers to subscribe to your RSS feed.
2. TweetMeMe - Easily allows your readers to retweet your blog posts.
3. Broken Link Checker – Allows you to monitor your links on your blog. Easily see where the links are broken.
4. WP Super Cache – This is a great plugin for bloggers who have a lot of plugins activated.
5. Redirection - This plugin is great for monitoring 404 errors.
A full technical overview is listed on each individual page including installation instru
6. Sharecount for Facebook – The Sharecount plugin for Facebook shows the number of
shares on Facebook your posts get and allows users to share it themselves. This plugin is
based on the Backtype Tweetcount plugin.
7. CommentLuv – Plugin to show a link to the last post from the commenters blog by
parsing the feed at their given URL when they leave a comment. Rewards your readers
and encourage more comments.
8. Comment Redirect – Redirect commenters who just made their first comment to a page
of your choice.
9. LinkWithin – Displays recommended stories and associated thumbnails from your blog.
10. WP-stat-visitors – Track your blog visitors path. Based on WP-ShortStat. Find what
was the visitors path and timings in your site. This Plugin present some information on
each visitor at your site, including where did he came from, what was he doing and for
Click on the video below for a WP Plugin Installation Overview.
If you missed my previous post, here is a list of the 5 ‘Must Have’ plugins that I recommend and use on my own personal blog.
WordPress Plugin Directory: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/
P.S. If you have found this post helpful please leave your comments below. I really appreciate that. If you are a Twitter user, I would be ecstatic if you retweeted this post. Thank you!
Work Smarter, Play Harder!
Filed under: Advanced Marketing Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!